Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just Like Starbucks~Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hi Everyone,

 I have a great recipe I would like to share. My Grandma and I always go to Starbucks for their pumpkin spice latte, So I went on a mission to find a recipe. I found one that was good but not great. I made it about 5 different ways and found the one like Starbucks! Finaly I got it down! So here it is! ENJOY!!!


Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ingredients




2 cups milk
4 tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

½ teaspoon nutmeg
1-2 shots espresso (about 1/4 cup of espresso) or add 1 1/2 tablespoons of instint coffee to 1/2 cup of water


Mix together milk, vanilla, expresso and pumpkin. Then add pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg.
Makes 2 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment